The National Engineering School of the Tunis El Manar University, in collaboration with Le Mans University, École Polytechnique and The Mediterranean Institute for the Mathematical Sciences (MIMS, https://www.mims-institut.org/), organizes the eighth spring school of the Euro-Mediteranean Research Center for Mathematics and its Applications (CREMMA).
Ninth school CREMMA
Stochastic Control & Mean field Game and Applications
April 22-26, 2019
• The location will be in Tunisia.• The school will take place in ENIT, TUNIS EL MANAR University from April 22-26, 2019.
• The lectures are devoted to recent advances in Stochastic Control & Mean field Game and Applications .
- Imen BEN TAHER (Paris Dauphine University) & Anis MATOUSSI (Le Mans University)
An Extended Mean Field Game for Storage in Smart Grids
An introduction to Mean-field -type optimal control and games
- Nizar TOUZI (Ecole Polytechnique Palaiseau, France)
Principal Agent Problem Studies
For any question concerning the lectures, contact the program committee:
Anis Matoussi, Professor, Le Mans University,
Mohamed Mnif, Professor, ENIT, University Tunis El Manar,
: Registration is necessary and it is to be made only on the Website of MIMS : https://www.mims-institut.org/
Deadline: March 31, 2019
• Program Cremma
The schedule of the spring school from here
• Program Workshop
• Organization committee
- Anis MATOUSSI: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mohamed MNIF: email@example.com
- Chefia ZIRI: firstname.lastname@example.org