The Laboratory of Mathematical Modelling and Numeric in Engineering Sciences "LAMSIN", the faculty of Science of Tunis and the University of Maine organize the fifth spring school of the Euro-Mediteranean Research Center for Mathematics and its Applications (CREMMA).
Stochastic Modeling and Applications
April 25-30, 2016
• The location will be in Tunisia.• The school will take place in " Ecole Nationale d'Ingenieurs de Tunis, ENIT ", from April 25-30, 2016.
• The lectures are devoted to recent advances in Stochastic Modeling and Applications.
Said Hamadène (University of Maine, France)
- Stochastic Games and Switching Control Problems .
Dylan Passamai (University of Paris Dauphine, France)
- Moral hazard and principal-agent problems
For any question concerning the lectures, contact the program committee:
Anis Matoussi, Professor, University of Maine,
Mohamed Mnif, Professor, ENIT, University Tunis El Manar,
Habib Ouerdiane, Professor, University Tunis El Manar,
The application must include:
- a detailed academic CV (specific and detailed programs, evaluation),
- a cover letter with the subject of the thesis organization and some details of the results
- supervisor's recommendation letter.
All the candidacies have to be sent to Hanen Mezghanni and will be considered by the program committee.
• Organization committee
- Rim Amami: email@example.com
- Mohamed Anis Ben Lasmar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wahid Faidi: email@example.com
- Azmi Makhlouf: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hanen Mezghanni: email@example.com
- Mohamed Mnif: firstname.lastname@example.org